Saturday 18 January 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WISHES FOR MOBILE SMS WITH VALENTINE'S LOVE SMS AND MESSAGES


VALENTINES DAY WISHES WALLPAPER AND GREETING CARDS WITH POEMS AND QUOTES

Feelings are always the same
Saying it could be in different ways,
Some say it directly are called 'LOVERS'
Some write them on paper & are called 'POETS' =)


if I could pull down the rainbow,
then I would write
my n my valentine’s name on it
and put it back on its own place
so that the world could see
how colorful is our relation.

I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away



U r D 1ly 1 prsn I want 2 b with 4 D rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.
Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!...........valentine Day

 Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.
 The Right Moment is really here
for me to tell the 3 little words
I’ve been trying so long
to say BE MY VALENTINE



Love is deep & beautiful feeling of the heart..
Love gives sparkling glow to the face,
Love like dream come true..
Happy Valentines Day!

You are the most wonderful man I have ever met.
You light up my life and I am always complete
and happy when I am by your side I will love you forever.
You put a smile in my heart.
Valentines Day is a day of love,
so mum, I want to say that no-one gives more love than you,
You brighten everyday.
You deserve my undying love,
You earned it from the start.
So on Valentines Day I give to you.
A very special place in my heart!

The sunlight, the moonlight
Are beyond my control.
And there are stars in the heavens
That I’ll never hold.
But if dreams give you power
Then I’m strong enough
To offer my heart and never give up
Til you love me
Til you love me




It is now the real time to start
truly thinking of some fresh gift ideas
to make your Valentine’s Day
a special and memorable one.
Don’t let this Valentine’s Day slip by.




Adam and Eve started love;
Romeo and Juliet introduced it;
Devdas and Paro suffered due to it;
Laila and Majnu died for it;
So my dear friend, please beware of it as February 14 is very near.
Happy Valentine's day!............happy valentine's day sms



Happy valentine day Happy Valentine Day  cards ecard Greeting card wish your friends girlfriend wife With the best cards which convey your love better .get all types of valentines day wallpepers , sms , quotes , images with BEST WISHES GEERING CARDS


No comments:

Post a Comment